Free school meals
Should I apply?
You should only apply for Free School Meals if you receive one of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not Working Tax Credit), with an annual income of below £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance, income related
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Only if you receive one of the above benefits, should you follow this link and complete the
Please note that if you are not in receipt of one of the listed benefits and wish to apply will be refused.
All children in Years 3,4,5 and 6 that are not eligible for free school meals can be provided with a well balanced and nutritional meal costing £2.00. If you wish your child to have a lunchtime meal please send in the appropriate monies in a clearly labelled envelope to your child teacher or using our cashless SCOPay online system. If you have any queries please ask the ladies in the Front Office.
Use the link above to view/download online menus
We are a NUT FREE school.
All children in KS1 have fresh fruit available daily,we do not provide other snacks.
Children in KS2 have fresh fruit available at break time alongside a small selection of healthy snacks such as yoghurt,cereal bars and Snackajacks. The maximum allowed to purchase is two items varying in costs from 10p to 30p.