Y4 Maths Summer 1
- Continue to practise formal written methods for +, -, x and ÷.
- Continue to practise times tables (this can be done using TT Rockstars and Maths Shed).
- Create a picture using a variety of 2d shapes, naming them and listing their properties.
- Design a symmetrical pattern for an Easter egg.
- Complete an Easter themed (how many Easter eggs you received, how much chocolate you have eaten each day, counting the colours of the foil around your eggs) tally chart and show the information you collected on a bar chart.
- You could also create a tally and bar chart of how many different types of exercise you do throughout a week (e.g. walking, riding bike, playing football, Joe Wicks)